Immerse in art’s playful side
Welcome to ART IS PLAY at MGM MACAU! Inspire your playful side by immersing in the installations of 5 international artists. Remember to take plenty of selfies to share the joy.
|Date:||June 27 to September 9, 2018 (except July 16, August 13)|
|Time:||10:30am to 10pm daily|
|Location:||MGM Art Space, MGM MACAU Level 2 (via Grande Praça)|
|Price:||1 ticket: MOP120 |
Art Out Together to enjoy discounts
3 tickets: MOP 288
4 tickets: MOP368
M life member discounts available when purchasing ticket at ART IS PLAY ticket counter at MGM MACAU’s Grande Praça or MGM COTAI Theater.
Admission free to all children ages 2 and under.
Terms and conditions apply.
Entertainment Condition of Sale and Entry
This ticket is sold or issued by MGM China Holdings Limited (hereinafter referred to as “MGM”) as agent for and on behalf of the organization, management or promoter responsible for the event (the "Promoter"). All claims are the sole responsibility of the Promoter and MGM has no liability to the ticket purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
The following are Conditions of Sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment):
- Tickets may only be used by the holder to gain admission to the relevant show and may not, without prior written consent of MGM and the Promoter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites or social media sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission, without prior notification. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced, forged or copied in any way or are not purchased from MGM or other authorized points of sale.
- All ticket sold and issued are final. Except pursuant to clauses number 3 below, 7 and 8 under Sales Policy, all completed and confirmed transactions cannot be cancelled, and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason, including but not limited to the ticket purchaser’s travel to and from the performance venue due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services. MGM is not liable for any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets.
- MGM reserves the rights to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets, and reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets) or if customer details cannot be verified.
- The right of admission is reserved and all ticket holders are subject to the Entertainment Condition of Sale and Entry, available at tickets.mgm.mo or upon request. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- Cameras, photo taking, audio and video recording are not permitted inside the venue, unless previously authorized by MGM or the Promoter. Admission to premises constitutes your agreement to be photographed, filmed, videotaped or otherwise recorded in connection with the performance and your agreement that your name, voice and likeness may be broadcasted, distributed or displayed in connection with any program created from the performance without any compensation being paid to you.
- Macao law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit any dispute that may arise to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Macao courts.
Art Space Exhibition Terms and Conditions
- MGM reserves the right to restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any tickets purchased in excess of the set number. For enquiry about the maximum number purchase, please visit the exhibition page in tickets.mgm.mo, call customer care hotline or enquire at all MGM box offices.
- Ticket prices and discounts may change during a sale period, as determined by MGM.
- All will-call tickets must be collected before the visiting date or appointed date of pickup. MGM will not retain any uncollected tickets after the appointed visiting date. No refunds will be made for uncollected tickets.
- All tickets purchased must be collected by the ticket purchaser unless an authorization letter is written to delegate the rights to the ticket collector. The authorization letter should state clearly the identifications of both the ticket purchaser and collector with endorsements. MGM reserves the right not to issue tickets if the authorization is not legitimately endorsed or the customer details cannot be clearly identified.
- To collect tickets at the box office, the cardholder must present the credit card used to book the tickets and a valid photo ID as identification (unless pursuant to above clause number 4). MGM will not be liable for any responsibility once the tickets are collected.
- Complimentary tickets are not eligible for cash refunds. In the event of cancellation or postponement of an exhibition, holders of complimentary tickets should contact the department that has offered the ticket for an exchange of ticket, if applicable.
- For any exhibition cancellation or postponement announced before the exhibition starts, MGM shall only be responsible for refunding the cost of ticket(s) or exchange tickets at the same price. Refunds will be handled as per the original purchasing method within 30 days. MGM shall have no further liability to customers beyond the face value of the ticket purchased. Any refund shall be made to the holders of the authorized / valid tickets only. The abovementioned responsibility only applies to tickets which have been sold by MGM.
- MGM will not be responsible for any refund or exchange if exhibition cancellation occurs 45 minutes after the commencement of the session.
- One ticket per guest (3 years old or above). All guests are liable to be searched or to be asked for proof of a valid exhibition entry by authorized personnel at any time. Failure to submit will result in a refusal of admission and may also constitute a ban from the exhibition.
- Last entry is 30 minutes before the exhibition closes.
- Once you leave the exhibition, re-entry is not permitted.
- Wheelchair-users are not suggested to enter, as some of the hallways are narrow to pass through and there are maze and obstacles in the venue.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Courteous behavior is expected. Appearing intoxicated, using foul/abusive language, or displaying overt rowdiness will not be tolerated; transgressors will be ejected from the exhibition without refund or compensation. If you notice concerning behavior, please notify us immediately.
- Unauthorized soliciting, selling goods, or conducting surveys is prohibited. These actions will result in ejection from the exhibition without refund or compensation.
- UV light projection occurs in a certain zone of the exhibition.
- Photography and audio/video recordings are encouraged, but flashlights, tripods, and selfie sticks will not be permitted.
- All edible art in the exhibition is for display purposes only; do not eat.
- Do not damage or deface any facilities / artworks
- Do not run inside the exhibition.
- To maintain a quiet and immersive environment, phone calls and loud noises are not permitted.
- Baby strollers are not allowed inside the exhibition; if you have a stroller, please consult an usher or MGM employee for more information.
- Storage lockers will not be provided.
- Guests are solely responsible for their own belongings. MGM will not assume liability for any damage to or loss of guest property.
- Please use the restroom before entering; there are no washroom facilities within the venue.
- MGM reserves the right to amend the opening hours at any time.
- MGM reserves the right to remove any artwork from the exhibition at any time.
- MGM reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove guests from the venue if the exhibition’s rules are not adhered to.
- The guest shall indemnify MGM against all actions, claims, and demands by any person who suffers or sustains any injury, loss, damage, or death arising from or as a result of negligent use of the facilities.
- MGM may photograph, film, videotape, record, or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the exhibition. The result may be used for any purpose without payment to any person.
- MGM reserves the right to make final decisions in the case of any disputes.
- MGM reserves the right to change the advertised exhibition date and schedule of exhibition without notice.
- MGM will not be liable for any delay or cancellation due to any force majeure such as power failure, fire, explosion, flood, typhoon Signal No. 8 and above, storm or similar disasters, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbance, acts or threats of terrorism, act of God, communicable disease outbreaks, industrial action, acts or regulations of national or local governments, governmental order or decrees, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
Prohibited Items Policy
- Large hand-carry bags, Coolers, Glass Bottles, Cans, Alcoholic Beverages, Thermoses, Tripods, Selfie sticks, Umbrella, Pets (only service animals are permitted), Aerosol Cans, Firearms, Knives (incl. pocket knives), Box Cutters or Weapons of any kind, Chains, Hanging Banners, Signs, Sticks, Poles, Laser Pointers, Noise Makers, Whistles, Air Horns, Bull Horns, Fireworks, Clothing containing vulgar language, Drugs, Narcotics, Illegal Substances, Pepper Spray, Mace and any item deemed by MGM to be dangerous or inappropriate are prohibited and therefore not permitted in the venue.
- Guests may not bring food and/or beverage items into the exhibition. Unopened plastic water bottles or guests who have special dietary, medical or religious requirements are exceptions. Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entering the exhibition or return them to their vehicle/hotel room. Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at the exhibition either at the entrance or inside the exhibition must be removed from the exhibition or discarded. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to being seized and the person in possession of those items will be handed over to the police.
- As per the law of Macau, all indoor areas, including the venue, are smoke free facilities. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside the property, or the designated smoking rooms inside the casino. Smoking will result in ejection from the venue without refund or any compensation.
- MGM reserves the right to change the terms stated in this document, from time to time, as well as the terms and conditions printed on the back of the MGM tickets.
- The English version of this document shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.