Illustrious. Stunning. Grand.
Set the stage for any occasion. The spectacular décor and design of The Grand Ballroom – together with its unique table settings, great cuisine and committed service – makes it the ultimate venue for the most successful events.
- The Grand Ballroom, The Salons and all meeting rooms are located on the ground floor and come fully equipped with pre-function facilities
- The six banquet and meeting rooms, when combined, have a floor space of 1,452m²
- The Grand Ballroom is designed to house meetings and conferences of up to 680 delegates
- Pillar-less ballroom
- Ceiling-mounted data projector
- Built-in projection screen
- Sound-proof dividing walls
- Broadband and wireless Internet services
- Dedicated sales and events team for a one-stop approach to organizing all your corporate meetings or events
Personal. Intimate. Rendezvous.
Offering flexibility and utility, the three salons are designed for smaller and more intimate affairs, meetings and occasions.
Contemporary. Private. Scene.
A modern, yet tropical venue for any event or celebration. Overlooking the infinity pool and the South China Sea, it’s the perfect setting for private dining, cocktail parties or al fresco barbecues.
Unique. Stunning. Cool.
A two-story glass-encased wine trove and a premier venue for intimate dining, the Wine Cellar is an experience all on its own. Enjoy the sommelier’s personally chosen wine selection, consisting of over 10,000 bottles displayed from floor to ceiling.
Diverse. Gastronomic. Choices.
Options abound at MGM MACAU, with signature restaurants and private rooms such as Rossio, with its global and Portuguese specialties, and the quintessentially French brasserie Aux Beaux Arts or savor authentic Cantonese classics at our Imperial Court. Private dinners in the Wine Cellar are truly something to behold, while regional favorites can be found at North and South.
With such a variety of venues, we’ll certainly have one with the right ambience and space for your specific needs and preferences.