As the mesmerizing magic hour falls in the horizon, draw an end to a day with flutes of bubbly amid the spectrum of warm hue and indigo blue of the evening skyline. Complement the joyful hours with French oysters, caviar & blini, and an assortment of small bites and sweets designed to delight all palates.
Unwind on the weekend with our Saturday Night Champagne Fever – a three-hour free-flow of Thienot Brut Champagne to satisfy all indulgence the heart may desire, to welcome the beginning of a new week.
Friday Ladies’ Night
- Two drinks for the price of one
- Three snacks for the price of two
- Two pieces of cake for the price of one
- Every Friday Night
Saturday Night Champagne Fever
- 358* per person
- 3 hours free-flowing of Champagne Thienot Brut
- Every Saturday Night
- Starting from 930*
- Champagne with caviar or oyster
- Snack Platter – 198* or 218 * with 1 glass of wine, cocktail or mocktail
- Exquisite Set – 258* for two glasses of wine, cocktails or mocktails and choices of two snacks
- Extraordinary Set – 398* for two glasses of wine, cocktails or mocktails and choices of two premium snacks
- After 5pm daily
*All Prices are in MOP and subject to 10% service charge
For enquiries please call (853) 8806 2338
Savor an array of French style free flow dessert and a stunning one-meter long pastry under the World-Record Spectacle. Please call to check for availability.
• Available 3 – 6 pm, every weekend
• MOP 118 per child (7-12 years old)
• MOP 228 per person
• MOP 428 for 2 persons
*Price is subject to 10% service charge
Located at the heart of MGM COTAI’s Spectacle, Anytime travels with the Sun and the Moon in a day and offers guests a felicitous atmosphere surrounded by the world-record Spectacle roof and digital display. You can enjoy a little me-time under the indoor al fresco atrium or get together with your besties to indulge in an array of classic cakes and pastries freshly baked in house by the MGM pastry team.
Anytime is recognized as Cotai’s superior sweet spot. With its obvious sweet overtones, guests will experience delicate intricacies from the very best of in house cakes, pastries, ice cream, confectionary and our very own bubble tea as well as haute cuisine retail sourced from around the globe bringing a myriad of offerings. Its manifold offering is complemented by a pleasantly balanced menu featuring all day fare, afternoon tea with evening cocktails and snacks, accented with Asian overtones.
All guests are discouraged from wearing bathrobe, or swimwear.
|||(853) 8806 2338||||
11am – 8pm Daily