‘M Art has specially brought you the Lion Mask Painting Workshop, showcasing the cultural of Lingnan through contemporary art. Lion is regarded as a symbol of bravery and faith in the eastern and western cultures. Since it was introduced to China through the Silk Road, it has been worshiped as a Chinese Mascot which brings fortune to people.
In the Lion Mask Painting Workshop, the instructor will talk about the cultural allusions of the eastern and western lions and a series of interesting stories. Participates can create their one and only Lion Mask through painting techniques and their unlimited creativity. Put on the mask and become the Mighty Lion now!
- Time: 14:00 – 18:00, Daily (approx. 30 – 60 mins)
- Location: ‘M Art, Lion Lobby, MGM COTAI
- Suggested age: Age of 3 or above and adults (Limited quota, serve on a first-come, first-serve basis)
- Registration fee: MOP100* (materials included; MGM COTAI hotel guests or upon spending designated amount are eligible to participate for free; sign up for M LIFE membership to enjoy discount offers)
- Group reservation offer: MOP 500 1-hour use of ‘M Art, a maximum of 10 packs of Lion Mask Painting Workshop material and guided service, one* MOP 100 MGM dining voucher**
For any enquiry, please call (853) 8802 3833 or email to email@example.com, approach ’M Art or Concierge counter.