’M Art has specially brought you the Lion Mask Painting Workshop, showcasing the culture of Lingnan through contemporary art.
Lion is regarded as a symbol of bravery and faith in the eastern and western cultures. Since it was introduced to China through the Silk Road, it has been worshiped as a Chinese Mascot that brings fortune to people. In the Lion Mask Painting Workshop, the instructor will talk about the cultural allusions of the eastern and western lions and a series of interesting stories. Participants can create their one and only Lion Mask through painting techniques and their unlimited creativity. Put on the mask and become the Mighty Lion now!
Express the Awakening Lion spirits and Lunar New Year elements on the traditional Chinese lanterns! Let’s illuminate the festival with blessings and prosperities!
- Date: Spring lantern limited version: Jan 15 - Feb 15 (daily)
- Time: 14:00 – 18:00 (Last admission: 17:30, around 30 – 60 minutes to complete)
- Location: ’M Art, Lion Lobby, MGM COTAI
- Suggested age: Age of 3 or above and adults (Parent-Kid are welcomed to join together)
- Participation method: No reservation, register at above time and venue; limited quota, serve on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Fee: MOP100* (materials included. MGM COTAI hotel guests or upon spending designated amount are eligible to participate for free; sign up for M LIFE membership to enjoy discount offers)
- Group reservation offer: MOP 500 1-hour use of ‘M Art, a maximum of 10 packs of Lion Mask Painting Workshop material and guided service, one* MOP 100 MGM dining voucher**
For any enquiry, please call (853) 8802 3833 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, approach ’M Art or Concierge counter.